The Ottawa International Chamber Music Festival is almost here. Kicking off mid-July to mid-August each year, you can enjoy this amazing event featuring some of the most talented artists and conductors. For the festival, the Ottawa International Chamber Music Festival is focusing on bold departures and original readings that have helped define and shape chamber music. There will be over 450 artists, 100 events, and 15 days of chamber music to enjoy; but to get the most out of it, you need to stay at hotels in the area. Cartier Place tops the list of convenient and comfortable suite hotels in downtown Ottawa.
What You Can Expect at the Music Festival
To help bring their focus to life, the music festival will be highlighting several artists from around the country and from different music sectors. Just some of the concerts you can see include:
- Canadian National Brass Project – Happening on opening night
- Freedom, Flight, and Frailty: The Last Curlew – Go on a journey across two continents and get into the natural world and hope of survival
- Trio Celeste – Appearing for the first time ever in the music festival
- Siskind Snapshots – See emerging and established artists feature free 45-minute “snapshot” performances
Choose Hotels Downtown Close to the Venues
There have been several venues selected to host this memorial event. Some of those venues are:
- Brigid’s Centre for the Arts
- Dominion-Chalmers United Church
- National Arts Centre
- National Gallery of Canada
- Ottawa City Hall
By staying in downtown hotels, you can be within walking distance to most of these venues, saving you the hassle of renting a car or dealing with taxi cabs. Cartier Place is conveniently located in the downtown area. Our suite hotels want to help you get the most out of the music festival by not only offering you a convenient hotel, but a special package so you can save even more during your stay.
Book your stay online now or contact our hotel’s information desk to inquire about our music festival package at 1-800-236-8399.