You do not even have to be a jazz lover to crave the fun and excitement of the TD Ottawa Jazz Festival. This music fest kicks off on mid-June and continues on through July 1st featuring some of the best performers and vendors the country has to offer.
The Line Up You Can Enjoy at the Festival
The TD Ottawa Jazz Festival has an impressive lineup this year. Just some of the talent you can expect to see include:
- The Soul Rebels
- Lisa Fischer and Grand Baton
- Lucky Chops
- Reuben and the Dark
- Cyrille Aimee
- Kenney Werner Trio
- Dominique Forest & Friends
- The Roots
- Doug Martin Quartet
- …and more
You can see the full lineup on the festival’s website. Tickets are already on sale and you can choose from the Gold Pass (which gets you into the private seating areas), the Bronze Pass and the Youth Pass.
Enjoy the Convenience of Downtown Hotels
While there are plenty of hotels in Ottawa, Cartier Place is just two blocks away from the festival; so you can walk, enjoy and come back without having to hail a cab. Even better, our suite hotel’s prime location on Elgin Street offers plenty to do after your day at the festival. Just some of the activities to explore and check out include:
- The Bakeries and Sweets – From Brown Loaf Bakery to Boko Bakery, you can find a donut in the morning or a delicious homemade loaf of bread for the evening downtown.
- Coffee Shops – Stop by one of the many coffee shops, including the Ministry of Coffee.
- Dine Out – While you stay at one of the hotels downtown, do not forget to visit one of the iconic restaurants on Elgin Street, including Johnny Farina or Deacon Brodies Scottish Pub. You can also eat in at the Café Mezzaluna located at Cartier Place Suite Hotel.
Book your stay online now or contact our hotel’s information desk at 1-800-236-8399.