Ottawa Bluesfest —Don’t Miss It!
Ottawa’s Bluesfest is just around the corner, and as always, it is all about the show. This year there is an impressive lineup of talent, including big names you will not see in the area again for a few years.
You can attend the Bluesfest in July at the Lebreton Flats. While you are here, stay in a suite hotel downtown so you are in the middle of it all. You won’t have to worry about parking or getting around to all the area hotspots.
The Incredible Lineup and Other Details About the Event
The largest outdoor music festival in Canada, Bluesfest starts July 8th and gates will open at 5:00 pm on the weekdays and 2:00 pm on weekends. You will want to purchase your tickets online in advance and since the festival is downtown, you can easily walk there from the hotels downtown.
Each day features a new lineup of artists. Just a few of the artists you can expect to see include:
- Opening Day, July 8th – The Full Flex Express Tour featuring Jack U, Zeds Dead, A$AP Ferg, Tycho, Hundred Waters and Anna Lunoe.
- July 9th – BlakDenim, Hoodie Allen, Kira Isabella, Bobby Bazini, Thrifty Kids, and more.
- July 10th – Kanye West, Brea Lawrenson, and Chance the Rapper
- July 11th – Alvvays, Blues & Company, Family of the Year, and Iggy Azalea
- July 16th – Paul Oakenfold, Mother Mother, and Dallas Smith
- July 17th – Dropkick Murphys
- July 18th – Deep Purple, Milky Chance
- July 19th – Weird Al Yankovic
You can see a full list of the artists performing at the Bluesfest on their official website.
Find the Perfect Downtown Hotel in Ottawa Now
With a humble beginning in 1994, Bluesfest is today the most exciting summer event in Ottawa. Billboard Magazine includes it among the top-ten music festivals in the world. The festival is full of surprises every year with an assortment of stages and artists from various genres. There’s more than music to the show! Fans will enjoy multicultural foods and beverages, VIP upgrade areas, merchandise and posters for sale, autograph signings, raffles, silent auctions, promotions and contests, as well as greening initiatives.
The Canadian War Museum is also in the middle of the festival site. Hotels in the area will book fast. If you want to stay somewhere within walking distance to the festival and get all of the luxurious amenities you need to stay comfortable, come to Cartier Place Suite Hotels. As a pet-friendly hotel, you can bring along your pets too and enjoy an extended stay in downtown Ottawa for Bluesfest.
Book your stay online now or contact our hotel’s information desk at 1-800-236-8399.